“Jenifer took time to understand the areas I wanted to concentrate on during my private session. She then thoughtfully structured the session to focus on those areas with caring instruction along the way. I felt so much better afterwards!”
Private sessions are tailored to the needs of the client. Individuals of all ability levels and all ages are welcome. My studio is wheelchair accessible.
Private sessions focus on either your therapeutic needs or your desire to further your yoga practice. Private sessions are especially helpful if:
- You are recovering from an injury, surgery or illness
- You are returning to movement, or you want to expand your capacity for movement
- You have chronic or recurring muscle or joint pain
- You have pain during yoga practice
- You would like to progress in your yoga practice
Please reach out through the contact form.
The fee is $80 for 75 minutes. Discounts are available for individuals with financial need. Please note on the contact form if you are a student, have a disability, are a veteran, receive food stamps, or have other special circumstances.
Private sessions are held at Health and Inner Harmony, 1816 John Beers Road, Stevensville. Please use the east entrance. (Note that the wheelchair ramp begins on the far west end of the building entrance.)